Pretty sure it should be Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

CleanShot Orion jvYntyBP@2x

1 Like

No, it is Tokyo. Chiyoda is a special ward of Tokyo

ROBLOX finally brought up their New York server

yay

1 Like

That’s good, New York servers are too far. For my own good

didn’t roblox just added servers in india? RoPro shows the incorrect location as if its in New jersy or california (which ofc have server there), arsenal and other games shows it correctly

1 Like

I don’t see any servers in India. If you have a source for that, let me know please.

RoPro is buggy, but the server locations here have been fact-checked by a few people here.

1 Like

Connected to a india VPN and saw the server on arsenal, what is strange is the server seems to have vanished, arsenal did have a few server that did not show the server region, more update later when I can find the IP address of said server, also, not sure if its bannable to post server IP here

RoPro tweeted this out on Feb 4th: https://twitter.com/roproio/status/1489718211667013634

Huge news for Indian Roblox players, it seems that Roblox has expanded their datacenters to India! You guys should get faster server ping speeds now

It seemed that the server have vanished as of now

1 Like

Its not bannable to post ROBLOX server IP’s here, they are widely known, and are you gonna SWAT a server room lol

2 Likes

128.116.7.0/24, example like 128.116.7.23 is an india server as what is shown in ipinfo

I’m pretty sure there are Hesse servers though.

Just checked, Deepwoken’s server list shows a lot of servers for Hesse, Germany.

Alright, I just got the confusion

Hesse is a region in Germany, and Frankfurt is a city in the region of Hesse.

So technically, Hesse is referring to Frankfurt in this situation.

2 Likes

Haha! Love that. I didn’t realize that either until now, — that’s great to know.

Palo alto server back up, found on Anime Fighters Simulator

woooooo! Finally it’s back up, took long enough

And now, The LuoBuLesi (罗布乐思) Service has been temporarily suspended in China. No more LuoBu players. but the chinese players can use like UU booster or VPN to play Roblox. Because roblox blocks Chinese players and redirects connections to LuoBuLeSi(罗布乐思) .