All ROBLOX server locations

This post is comically outdated. From now on I will be archiving it. It will still be available for viewing, though.

OLD POST:

SEE ALSO:
All ROBLOX server IPs and ranges

Using a variety of sources, I have identified a list of all the server locations that ROBLOX uses to host their servers. Use this to make a server list in your game, I suppose.

• Palo Alto, California, USA
  • San Mateo, California, USA
  • Los Angeles City, California, USA
  • Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Dallas, Texas, USA
  • Ashburn, Virginia, USA
  • Newark, New Jersey, USA
  • Miami, Florida, USA
  • Atlanta, Georgia, USA
  • New York, New York, USA
  • Chicago, Illinois, USA
  • London, England, The United Kingdom
  • Paris, Île-de-France, France
  • Frankfurt, Frankfurt Rhine-Main, Germany
  • Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
  • Warsaw, Masovia, Poland
  • Singapore
  • Hong Kong
  • Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
  • Mumbai, India
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Null Island

And that should be all of them. Most front page games only have servers from San Mateo, because I am assuming ROBLOX’s best servers are there.

Also thanks to @DarkPixlz for helping find the servers
Thank you to @GoodNameOnly for knowledge on the India server

75 Likes

heads up, those 2 are city states, so they don’t have a region/province/state.

6 Likes

because a lot of server list scripts i’ve seen take in a region/province/state/whatever, so I just wanted to point it out

3 Likes

I believe there are more, could be just me. I think I have been put in some from Indiana (US) before?

2 Likes

I’ll check and get back to ya.

1 Like

Yep. Checking the servers in Brookhaven (sadly the most popular game :nauseated_face:), there’s more in the US alone.

6 Likes

Where… did you exactly find that?

1 Like

RoPro (chrome extention) with standard teir (they give you a free trial of gold if you were to get it)

2 Likes

Thank you for that! I updated the list.

2 Likes

Something to look out for: If you are a developer for 罗布乐思, or LuoBu then just note that you are connected to Hong Kong, Signapore, or Tokyo (I think mainly HK) if you join a LuoBu server. There are no official Roblox Chinese servers to my knowledge.

I think there was also one in Hesse, Germany. Not sure though

2 Likes

I just checked, and there isn’t a Hesse server anymore. There use to be one, I think it got shut down because of sanctions/too pricy for ROBLOX.

1 Like

That‘s the one in Frankfurt, I think.

1 Like

There’s also one in Chicago, IL,USA.

I always connect to Singapore server in Indonesia but the ping is 1000

1 Like

i forgot that one WAAAAA-

i added it, thanks for telling me

As of recent it seems certain servers have just disappeared
Florida Virginia and Georgia all seem to have just vanished and ive noticed user complaints in popular games because of the missing regions.

You seem to have more knowledge on the subject, any idea why this may be or any input?

nah fam not one bit :troll:

… In all seriousness, it is likely (LIKELY) related to the Robloxn’t moment earlier today

2 Likes

UPDATE: it is related to API changes, its probably what caused the ROBLOX outage as well

1 Like

UPDATE: The Palo Alto server , New York server, and the Atlanta server are missing down currently. If anybody knows why please let me know.