All Robux items cannot be purchased

Looks like this issue caused me to be triple charged when I was attempting to purchase a gamepass. Are there plans to resolve this and refund me?

3 Likes

Had this happen to me, although it still took my robux and didnt give me the robux

emailed support and just no response :frowning_face:

1 Like

roblox support isn’t able to respond right away, considering how many emails they get in a day. i don’t know if roblox is planning to refund anyone

1 Like

last thing they sent me 6 days ago was this

i responded to it and they have never got back

1 Like

Change bug status to critical
It made me buy the same gamepass multiple times

2 Likes

Of course Roblox support was ignorant and incompetent as always, giving me a completely unrelated copy paste message.

3 Likes

Might want to message @Mod_Review_Requests. Someone suggested me them because they are actually humans (shocker, right?). I haven’t messaged them before, but it may be worth a shot!

Good luck

1 Like

I don’t believe Mod_Review_Request can be of help in regards to the issues in this thread. They usually handle moderated assets, not Robux.

1 Like

I just saw an example (example) so that was what I was thinking.

1 Like

Fair. I might message them later today myself, although I’m not gonna be expecting much from it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@DVDsarestillcool see above, people are reporting getting triple-charged after this ‘fix’

1 Like

Look at the timestamps, they seem a bit sus :flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah he prob deleted them from his inventory and re bought it.

1 Like

Update: I’m contacting support through the form. I’ll be editing this post as often as I can, though I will also contact @Mod_Review_Requests just in case

Edit 1 (6:20pm EST, 12/5/22): Got a response around 3:30. Just the usual copy/paste thing for missing items/robux. Responded with a mention of the marketplace issues, though I’m not hoping for much help.

Edit 2 (4:03pm EST, 12/7/22): Another support rep responded, with information completely unrelated to my issue. I might just buy more Robux at this point and give up on their terrible support team.

Edit 3 (9:50pm EST, 12/7/22): I purchased a Roblox gift card and have just asked to close the ticket as I got yet another unhelpful copy/paste response. Not to mention, this response assumes I am on a computer. I am on a mobile device…

2 Likes

CC: @MuffinHandler

Honesty and telling the truth is a big deal for me, and I promise that this screenshot is real, as is everything I post. I don’t see why I would have any incentive to lie in this scenario either. I’d be happy to provide further proof in dms if you would like.

Screen Recording

3 Likes

Apologies for the delay here. I’ve escalated these concerns internally.

5 Likes

dont worry Ethan, we believe you​:blush::heart:

hehe

2 Likes

Finally got refunded, only after like 3 weeks but refunded nonetheless

I received a system message about the Robux I was missing being added to my account.

Will there will be compensation for developers or anything I’m not aware of?