All Robux items cannot be purchased

Reproduction Steps

Attempt to purchase any item (gamepass, product) for Robux in-game OR in the website.

Expected Behavior

The item should be given to the player, and the Robux withdrawn from the players’s account.

Actual Behavior

When in game, the following pop-up appears:
Screenshot_2022-12-03_at_19.58.41

When in the website, no prompt appears.

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-12-03 18:12:00 (+00:00)

27 Likes

Can confirm. I’m getting reports from numerous players in my game and I can also recreate this on multiple of my own accounts.

This is happening to every single game I join on roblox

Edit: No error messages in console for context either

7 Likes

I’m also having this error. I was trying to buy a limited and it continuously says “You have a pending transaction. Please wait 1 minute and try again.”

When that error stopped being sent, it just started taking my Robux without giving me the item. There’s no log in my transactions either for this.

7 Likes

We are experiencing the same thing. All sales dropped over the last couple of hours. Each dot is a 5 min period.

4 Likes

I cannot purchase any items on the website. I don’t get any error message but it seems like the purchase just gets voided or something

1 Like

about 30 minutes ago i tried in a few games and thought it was just me, roblox must be down :confused:

2 Likes

roblox’s status page shows no issues. i have received items purchased with robux while this issue’s been going on, albeit no transaction logs had appeared for said items until i started writing this post. though i’m missing 15 robux that i hadn’t spent, with the top two recent transactions in the screenshot below, which were supposed to have left me with 25, not 10. that may just be me being forgetful, but i’m pretty sure 150-125 is 25…

2 Likes

This should be tagged as a critical bug

8 Likes

Can confirm.

3 Likes

lua app’s also not working with purchases, have attempted on two devices with different items of different costs

(was unsure if this should be added onto my original post or not, if it should i’ll do so.

4 Likes

Please change the title to critical bug. So much robux could have been made, but when the whole buying system is down it’s sadly not possible to make any robux.

https://gyazo.com/39db9db94eed5d5c20392c3176d16a54

guilded_image_e7803162c8ca6edd06d6e677bc90aa55

7 Likes

Hey all, we’re actively aware of this issue and have a team investigating. We hope to have an update very soon.

18 Likes

Is there a criteria or something for when updating status.roblox.com? Surely if nobody can purchase items it warrants updating the status page.

2 Likes

There’s now an active status update.

3 Likes

I’m hoping there will be a reimbursement similar to the one given out during the outage in October 2021

A lot of games (mine included!) are losing a significant amount of money due to this, as this is happening during peak hours

5 Likes

All games were impacted with revenue magically going downhill, it was not the games themselves that had the issue. The api itself had major problems. It would be fair and square for a reimbursement for the potential lost revenue during the peak hours on this weekend.

Today had so much potential. Already at 3PM UTC +0 earnings were doubled at least for me. It appeared it would continue that way if there were no API interruptions

2 Likes

The issue has been resolved and we are monitoring.

8 Likes

is there anything that can be done about the robux taken without items received? the math in the screenshot i’ve attached doesn’t add up, as 857 robux were spent in the past day, with some robux missing from my balance.

I’m not the only one in this thread affected by that issue. might be worth a separate thread but i’m not sure.

2 Likes

i was about to donate 100k robux to everyone in the server in pls donate but then it didnt work :/// roblox didnt let me buy the shirts

1 Like

considering the marketplace service is back, it would definitely work now. i’m just over here confused as hell about why my account is missing 14 robux.

1 Like