Allow all robux purchase types on every platform

As a Roblox developer and player, I find myself needing to commonly buy varying amounts of Robux depending on what I am doing.

The problem is, all the platforms of Roblox (EXCLUDING MOBILE) do not have each possible Robux purchase option.

For example, the website (Ignore the custom background) contains the options 400, 800, 1700, 4500, 10000.

It is missing one of the options, the 80 Robux option, which is purchasable on mobile.

Mobile is the best to purchase with, as it includes each and every option.

Windows 10 edition only has the 80 Robux option and 800 Robux option, being the most limiting.

Mobile people - are fine
Website people - must use Windows 10 app or mobile device to buy 80 robux
Windows 10 app people - must use website or mobile device to buy 400, 1700, 4500, or 10000 robux.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve mine and other people’s experience on the platform by removing the need to go to a specific platform/application just to purchase a certain amount of Robux.

22 Likes

I agree. Personally, I buy R$ with Google Play giftcards and I want more options. Also, there is only one Premium subscription tier -the lowest one- that can be purchased on mobile.

6 Likes