Allow Groups to post Recruitment Posts

With the implementation of Team Pages, we can create a dedicated team page for our group. This is amazing for group owners.

However, I’ve stumbled across an issue that I find odd. We’re not able to create recruitment posts as a group, and only as an individual. This can be challenging for some as if your group is verified, and you’re not, you’re not going to track as much attention to it as if it would’ve been the other way around.

Being able to post on behalf of a group is a way to create trust between recruiter and applicant, and shows that it’s a team of people rather than (most of the time) a singular person. If implemented, there could also be a role setting inside the team settings where we can enable what rank can be posted on behalf of the group.

This can be resolved by adding an Author option when we create a new talent hub post. We can select either our account or one of our team pages as the author, but the name of the group will appear in the search. Perhaps it can show what member with what role on behalf of the group when you click on the post?

Regarding verification: The talent hub uses a different verification system than the rest of the website, as it relies on being ID-verified rather than Roblox-verified. A solution to this could either be;

• If the group owner is verified with ID the standard white shield appears below the group name.
  • If the group is Roblox-verified it can appear with a blue verified icon, like across the rest of the website.

If Roblox can address this issue, it would improve my experience with the talent hub because I can create recruitment posts on behalf of my group. It will save time by explaining what group it’s associated with, and I’ll be able to use my team pages for their full potential on the talent hub.

5 Likes

A lot of groups use holder account as the group owner so I don’t think the group should be verified based on the owners verification status