As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to consult the official documentation for any particular element or property within Studio.
Currently, the only mouse-sensitive help is a poor summary sentence about the element (when there is one):
I currently have to:
- Memorize the property name
- Open my browser
- Open Roblox API Reference Manual
- Type the property name
- Click on Search
- Try to visually find the most appropriate link to the official documentation of the searched property
- Click on that link…
(or searching for “Roblox Studio” + the name of the property in my browser, and try to find the official page about the documentation for this element, among the dozens of results displayed by the browser’s search engine)
Now look what happens in Blender:
- Point the mouse over the property:
- Press F1 and it will open the correct page (and point to the correct element on that page): Render Baking — Blender Manual
If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because this will help all developers to have faster and more accurate access to the official Roblox documentation.