Allow muting and blocking users on the Talent Hub

As someone who uses the Talent Hub to scour for jobs every day, it is incredibly annoying to get invited to jobs by people who don’t take no for an answer.

Over the course of a few weeks, I had to deal with a certain person spamming my TH inbox with duplicate job offers. On many occasions I have asked that user to stop and that I am not interested. Even reported them once for spam. They’re still around and still doing this. I have set the Talent Hub to send me emails whenever I get invited to jobs. I don’t want to be forced to have to disable this just to not get spammed by this person.

The blocking system could be something similar to what the DevForum offers to Regulars:

If Roblox were to address this issue, it would make living life easier as our devices would not get spammed by people who don’t always understand that no means no without needing to completely disable email notifications for those who rely on those and want immediate relief that the report system doesn’t offer to users.

20 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for writing up this recommendation. I definitely agree that a blocking system would be beneficial at keeping people safe, and it is on our roadmap, although it is not critical priority versus some of the other features we’re currently working on.

Much appreciated

3 Likes