Allow new-line characters in kick messages (possibly with limits.)

Issue:
As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to use the new-line character in kick messages. But the point is, the only way to make these “new-lines” atm, is to use a lot of unicode characters (empty unicodes). Allowed the new-line characters again but with a limit would be very nice and way more clean and reliable for us.

Possible Solution:
If the ability to use new-line characters were added back, a limit can and should also be added. For example: Maximum 200 characters together with 10 new-lines. Ofc this is just an example of a limit, the limit could be something else as well, maybe also make the GUI scaled. This way we can still use this functionality while still keeping the kick messages compact (not hiding the buttons by its size)

End Result:
If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would allow kick messages to look cleaner and actually be readable.

Attachments:

(taken by a friend of mine for comparison)

Currently:

Previously (or with this fix):

4 Likes

I couldn’t post it in the correct category (Engine Features) due to a lack of permissions. But I don’t just want to sit here waiting for nothing. I want a solution to this (everything described above) [Another edit: It said that I couldn’t send it AFTER I written everything .-.]

1 Like

Heh. I was raving about this just a few minutes ago.
I’m not a fan of a “wall of text” in popup GUI elements either.
I can’t really format the message (easily) since it takes a lot of work to determine what the size of the element is on various interfaces, ie; IPad, phone, console, etc.