Allow removing script(s) when in non-collaborative editing if you're the only one editing

When in Team create and you’re not using the Drafts collaborative script editing feature, I believe you should be able to remove scripts if you’re editing them concurrently if you are the only one editing it at the moment.

I thought this would be way too minor to request but I frequently try to remove the script while I’m editing it only to be greeted with Cannot perform operation: example script is currently being edited by ArtFoundation.

Furthermore, when you are alone in the game without any other users in Team Create, this would help the most so you don’t go toggling it on and off in settings so you can easily work alone in case someone joins later into your game.

Basically, I just want to improve the experience of scripting in Team Create when your scripts aren’t being collaboratively edited but solo edited only.

The closest you get to removing scripts faster is to just Ctrl+W to close script then remove it but what about when you want to remove an amount of scripts instantly yet you have several or all of them opened? You could use Ctrl+W again but it wouldn’t be as useful anymore if you’re trying to avoid closing some script tabs that may be from different needed scripts you want to keep open.

I don’t personally use Ctrl+W anyways but now I may just have to.