Allow Revenue Distribution Option for Personal Places

As you all know, a group requires 100 robux to create. This can be a small burden on some people who want to get into the developmental scene but are poor. The main reason for making the game a group game is the revenue stream options, which is why I’m suggesting this.

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to pay people with a personal place. Roblox’s tax is 30%, which means 30% of the robux spent is immediately lost just after it pends into your account. A further 30% is lost when you go to pay your developer, e.g. buying a gamepass in a game they made or a shirt. In total, only 49% of the robux stays. With a group, this isn’t necessary and you receive robux immediately as it’s held in a group.

The solution? Allow robux to be held similar to in a group. It could be transferred to a little balance that kind of just exists, like group funds. Perhaps called “game funds”. You could distribute these game funds to other people in your team create similarly to how you pay people in a group.

This would be very helpful because certain games, like mine, are personal places and are a 2 person partnership. However, I have to resort to buying a thing from my dev to pay them. This loses 21% of robux. Let’s say I have to pay them 10k robux, I would end up having to pay 14,290 to have tax settled.

A lot of games would appreciate this, like Bloxburg, Royale High, Work at a Pizza Place, and the tens, hundreds of thousands of personal places.

13 Likes