Allow "Save to File..." on scripts to behave the same as Saving a Place

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to save a script the way you can save a place with instances and code.

Right now, I find it difficult to everytime save my script when using external and beneficial apps like Visual Studio Code for saving and external plugins for scripting as I don’t want a pop-up and a message when I save. With the current behavior, I find it difficult to go more actions without smooth transition like saving a place does for instance in Roblox Studio.

Allowing the same process and idea that the “Save to File…” prompt has for places for developers would be helpful so I wouldn’t have my files shown when saving to my files for working on external applications:

Here’s what I have to go through, I don’t want files to open when saving a script and the behavior that should be similar to saving a place.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I can save time saving my scripts without files to show up + better processes of scripts being saved.