Allow the ability to indent multiple empty-lines in script editor

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to indent multiple empty spaces at once.

Currently, I need to indent some empty lines inside of a function in some aspects of my game as I use this for a given time to paste some code or type it down like modules, current behavior makes me indent individual empty-space lines, a setting to indent multiple empty lines would be neat:

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it’ll allow me to indent smoothly instead of individual indentation on empty lines.

7 Likes

I’m genuinely curious to know when you would actually need this feature?

5 Likes

One specific reason why this feature should be included with the video, there are some cases that I could think of where this would be handy like prep for a module for a game, to place copy and pasted code in the future (like a set-up for future systems).

Basically for copy and paste purposes from script-to-script, to save time and not indenting individual lines for how long I need to indent, I mainly want this to be a feature for some games I’m making.

When you copy and paste code, it auto indents tho. I don’t see how adding tabs on blank lines would solve your problem?

3 Likes