Allow us to disable all AI related features with one button

I don’t care how much AI is shoved down my throat, I’m not using it. Roblox has been forcing more and more AI into studio and it’s annoying, because there is NO way of disabling it outside of shutting off the betas, but once it’s out of beta, you’re out of luck.

I want an option to hide this “assistant” button. It’s just cluttering the UI.

And I want a button to shut off AI scripting. It’s useless and incredibly annoying when it fires randomly

12 Likes

As a clarification, the AI coding will have an option to disable it before its full release.

5 Likes

Thank you, please update here when this is shipped so I can mark as solved

1 Like

These are all beta features. You can turn them all off today. Your feedback is noted however for full launch, thank you for the feedback.

5 Likes

I recommend having the AI code off by default until it produces correct results instead of out of pocket and racist things.

1 Like

It would’ve been better if there is an option to enable AI related features

1 Like

Neither are on by default. The only reason it may seem that they are is because you’ve enabled the “Enroll in Beta Channel” option, which automatically turns on (afaik) every beta feature

1 Like

the worst thing is the assistant doesn’t even do anything like promised in rdc. all it can do is explain things instead of doing actually useful things atm

If features can’t be updated after they’re released, that would be correct.

However, it isn’t.

They’d probably prefer rolling out a text assistant early to get usage data and fine-tune their models. If they succeed at the model insertion and placement like showcased at RDC 23, that’ll be released later on. Such feature would need a lot of development and testing, it’s not that they’ve finished the feature already.

1 Like

probably yeah, they couldnt train the entire model on time. getting a model to follow your word is really tough. roblox probably has the money to train a model the same way the new microsoft copilot was, but idk. it might take more than that

for now we have this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.