Allow us to disable the snapping of Gui's

Be as specific as possible, give your post a clear and descriptive title, and focus on problems and use cases, rather than proposed solutions.
As the title says allow us to disable the snapping of gui’s when in the Ui editor mode, as a gui designer I find it an nuisance to go to the properties to scale my gui’s on how I want it to be without guessing. So I use the Ui editor instead but the snapping is a bit annoying especially if your on a small resolution pc. Alot of my other friends find it annoying too like it take’s much of their time just because of this snapping feature.

So I propose give us a way to disable it, or simply add a function button like in other editing softwares where when you hold a key (Ctrl) for instance it disables the snapping until you let go.

This will DEFINETLY make my job easier and it will decrease all the struggles, so I hope this get’s implemented.

14 Likes

Hi @szkiller_dev - thank you for your feedback! Having a way to disable the snapping feature would be handy, so we’ve added it to our list of improvements for the UI Editor.

11 Likes

Oh my God Thank you, I’ve waited for this my whole life (5 months)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.