Allow us to dock to bottom without moving other docked windows up

Hello! I’ve just opened roblox studio and i noticed that my docked windows have been reset. I usually keep my output at the bottom, but without moving the explorer and properties windows up. But it seems to no longer be possible, which really disrupts my workflow, since i have been using this set-up for the past 4 years that i’ve been using roblox studio. the only workaround it to dock it at the top, which gives off the desired effect, but looking down to see the game window is just not something i can do.

having it take up the whole bottom is really annoying because it makes other tabs smaller.

I usually work on my laptop, and screen size really matters. I hope they give us back the option to dock windows at the bottom without disrupting everything else.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m having the same issue and it’s pretty annoying as I have used that docking style for years.

1 Like

It is still possible albeit annoying, you need to dock a seperate window to the ‘full bottom’ of the window (like seen in your second screenshot; although you need to dock a window that isn’t the desired window) then drag the desired window to the bottom of the viewport and the docking option will be available. You then can remove the window you docked to the ‘full bottom’ to allow the option.

1 Like