Allow us to edit games through the Creations Page

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard and I find it hard to edit a certain game w/out clicking onto the game first and try to edit and develop a game when right-clicking the place I want to configure and change with my development time and scripts.

Throughout the days with the new Creations Page update, I had a nice experience and adjusting to my workflow onto the website and going to configure a game, however, I did find I hard clicking the game trying to edit with it loading the whole page, it would be nice if we could edit/configure a place when you right-click a mouse onto a place on the website.

I have a ton of API, Release Note/Syntax, and scripting pages to have open, and having to open more and more pages to open makes it stressful at some points of the day.

A showcase on what would be added when right-clicking:

chrome_u3Sj6jmxqu

If Roblox is able to address this feature, it would improve my development experience and my workflow on the platform, because it would allow me to access games quicker and simply in the future when the page could get an “overhaul” so that developers and users on the platform can edit games without having another page open.

8 Likes