Allow us to Link our Roblox account with Apple, Google, Facebook, etc

While I wouldn’t be forgetting my password any time soon because I have a password manager, for a lot of users managing their password is an after thought, and only becomes and issue when they want to login.

However if you look at this statistics you can see that there are a lot of people that forget their password.

I would be nice for us to login easily by linking other services like Apple ID this way it is much easier and faster for users to manage their Roblox account as well, especially for mobile users.

I heard too many sad stories like “I had to make a new account because I forgot the password”

18 Likes

I remember back in the day you could link your Roblox and Facebook account, but the feature was removed so I don’t think it’s very likely they would bring it back.

This really isn’t that needed. Can’t people just, y’know, click the old reliable?

I’ve never seen anyone over the age of 12 make a new account because they just forgot their password. Especially with how much Roblox pressures you to link and verify an email address to an account nowadays, the only people who wouldn’t have linked an email by now wouldn’t be intending to play long term.
(Most kids now have their own emails, or regularly ask their parents to use their email)

As greenblockmodel said, you used to be able to link Facebook to an account, however that’s long gone and will likely never come back in any shape or form (which includes logging in with other services too)

This is probably for the better considering how many kids are getting phished every day by things like fake login pages and malicious browser extensions, I’d imagine that it would be a security risk for those other accounts also (Especially google. Think about how google accounts are used to login to chrome, and think about how many times you have saved your passwords into chrome/your google account. Same for Apple and saving passwords on iOS)

These should be disabled for users under 13

1 Like