Allow us to see website connections in Roblox Settings

With the recent release of Guilded connections with OAuth2, it has come to my attention that it’s impossible to see these connections anywhere inside Settings.

If, in the future, we want to remove a connection from OAuth2, we simply cant. Since Guilded now has integration with Roblox’s OAuth2 service, we need the ability (and remove) to see all connections (DevForum, Guilded, etc.), maybe not DevForum though since I can imagine that could break things.

ik the button padding is off i copy-pasted the div

22 Likes

Thanks for posting – we already have plans to show authorized applications in account settings with the ability to revoke the authorizations. It will take some additional time before this is released for all users.

However please note that revoking such an authorization will not mean that the integration on the other end is immediately disconnected/deleted. We can only revoke the ability for the applications to collect more/fresh data with that authorization for your user. We cannot enforce that the external application removes the connection, it is up to you / the application owner to initiate this.

If you want to disconnect/delete your accounts on the other products, please follow instructions given by those external applications on how to do that. For Guilded for example, there is a disconnect button in the Connections menu. For DevForum, there is no way to delete your account unless you have not made any posts or if you fully delete your Roblox account via a right-to-be-forgotten request.

27 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.