Allow us to wear multiple accessories without inputting their ID

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to wear multiple accessories of a specific type. It is very time consuming to open multiple tabs of the items you want to wear, copy their ID, and paste it into the Advanced Options. Especially since after you enter the item IDs and save it, equipping any item regularly will remove all the accessories you just inputted via the Advanced Options.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it will allow more creative expression on the platform. Avatar customization is one of the top features of Roblox.

Just like Roblox allows us to wear 3 head accessories, we should be allowed to wear multiple of another category.

• Maximum 3 head accessories
  • Maximum 3 hairs
  • Maximum 2 face accessories
  • Maximum 1 waist accessory
  • Maximum 1 neck accessory
  • Maximum 1 shoulder accessory
  • Maximum 1 front accessory
  • Maximum 1 back accessory

For instance, it seems silly to not allow more than 1 face accessory to be worn, yet allow more than 1 if you put in the ID.

16 Likes

If your on pc I believe that you can use an extension called “BTR” roblox to not use the id you just press on the cosmetic and it automatically add the id in for you, but I see your point this would be a great feature for roblox to add.

3 Likes