Allow users to drop and drag experiences

As a user of the Talent Hub is it hard to truly highlight what your most cherished experience is.

Currently the experience section is sorting based on your most recently started job. This causes issues for me as my most prominent work is being pushed to the bottom in favor for a new job.

If Roblox were to address this issue, this would make highlighting jobs that we’re truly proud of much easier.

9 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback. Would you specifically like to be able to highlight work that you feel is important, but isn’t high up the page? We’ve had this feedback previously as well, will be interesting to explore the best solution for.

6 Likes

Yes, this is what I would like to have. Or at least an optional sort.

GitHub profiles allow users to pin up to 6 repos/gists to the top of their profile. I feel this would be a good way to showcase your most impressive work within your portfolio

2 Likes

Agreed. Although with only 10 experiences being allowed by the platform, the number of pinned experiences should be definitely less than 4.

2 Likes

Four was the exact number I was thinking of; and in my mind they fit perfectly above your bio when displayed in a row of “tiles.”

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for your thoughts! Have jotted down this want, and will discuss with the team.

4 Likes