Allow users to unfriend others from within the Friends menu

When browsing the Friends menu, the user must click on a Friend’s profile in order to unfriend them. This is irritating if you are trying to unfriend many people at once.

Confusingly, the feature already exists, but only for users whose profile you cannot access because the user’s account is deleted:

For ease of access, it would make sense that this Unfriend button would exist for all users in the Friends menu.

25 Likes

Roblox should have a system, like in the Outlook app, where you can select the users you want to remove from your friends list. This would save a huge amount of time rather than clicking on each user to unfriend them.

Example:

7 Likes

I already tried unfriendliness people and it doesn’t work, it would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I strongly support this feature request. As you mentioned, this already exists for users who’s accounts have been deleted.

I believe that Roblox should implement this for all users, as it would make unfriending people a much easier process. I believe several Roblox extensions allow this, but I would really be satisfied if this feature were available for everyone

5 Likes

There is a extension that does this, but it is better for it to be released from Roblox for ease and a official one would be free of the chance of account stealing of some extensions. Great request!

5 Likes

Support this. A simple feature but makes things much more convenient especially if you’re wanting to purge a large amount of your friends (which would mean going to a bunch of user pages.)

2 Likes

i support this
even tho its a minor change it saves a lot of time

also it’s kind of silly how they subtitle deleted users as just “Inactive” lol, what? they’re inactive because they got banned :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Inactive accounts aren’t necessarily banned. They could only have a warning or an expired ban and the owner of the account has not signed in to reactivate it. I believe users in Europe can ask roblox to deactivate their account using gdpr as well.

I’m pretty sure temp-banned accounts don’t get modified in your friends list like this such that you can’t view their profile, though. And from what I’ve seen, GDPR-requested deletions do terminate the account