Already approved icons and thumbnail stay pending for hours

Reproduction Steps

The icons and thmbnail pending bug started to happen 2 hours ago

Expected Behavior

I tried uploading approved icons and thumbnails on roblox studio and roblox webite all stay pending for hours and say in reivew

Actual Behavior

I lost 50% of my current count players because of this issue

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/1452258989/places/4522347649/icon
Impact: Critical
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2023-03-11 03:03:00 (-05:00)

10 Likes

Thanks for flagging this bug! We made some changes on our end that should have fixed the issue.

@isCreator When you get a chance possible to check if it’s resolved by reuploading the icon please?

5 Likes

the issue has been solved, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for confirming!

@isCreator which page were you using to reupload?

Was it the legacy Configure place or new creator dashboard?

2 Likes

the page that broke was the new creator dashboard, but i use legacy page most of the time and never had any issues with it.

1 Like

I am still experiencing this issue with images uploaded through the Bulk Upload feature of the asset manager. This image has been pending for >30 hours and I did try to reupload it 3 hours ago and then again after changing a pixel, all are still pending

Other images that were uploaded in the same bulk upload as the first linked image were approved already, just this particular one (and this) have been stuck

2 Likes

My game’s thumbnails aren’t getting approved, and it shows me the default Roblox thumbnail.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is the reality of the approval system, images are not approved in order

2 Likes

Yeah, my icons are once again stuck, been pending for 3 hours.

Hello, the issue is back, reuploading the icon goes to in review, please fix it, thanks. it is happen on the new creator dashboard and you can’t use the legacy configure place anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.