Alternatives to Den_S' Blender Rig Importer / Exporter plugin?

Hello,

When attempting to use @Den_S ’ plugin to create my rig ( Blender rig exporter/animation importer - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox) , the imported Blender rig’s bones move, but the actual model does not.

So far, I have tried renaming my model’s parts, deleting unnecessary objects inside of the model (ex. eyes, hair, etc.), using Blender 2.79 and older versions. However, the same issue is reoccurring despite my attempts at fixing it.

https://gyazo.com/7cb4d97cd69fcfcdc763d8f2e25a71a2?token=711536509cbe1e57240394a56b159cff

Are there any alternatives to this plugin? If so, please let me know, and actually explain how to achieve said alternative. I wish to continue using IK in my animations.

Thank you. Also, if you have a solution, I’d love to hear it.

You can export animations with your rig now through the avatar impoter.

1 Like

I should also mention that this rig does work fine and I have used @Den_S ’ plugin many, many times in the past. I’ve been rigging/animating for many years now, so I know it is not a mistake on my end.

1 Like

But how do I get my rig in Blender?

I’ve been seeing a few posts pop up recently about the same issue with Den_S’s plugin. Maybe you just need to wait for the developer to catch up and fix it.

1 Like

I’ve read a few, but most are from early 2021. This has been an issue for a very, very long time and it is clear that the developer probably isn’t going to fix this until a much later date.

I had this issue too. it might be cuz of new update.
It also rename the mesh to ‘NameXXX’ for me i believe after imported
https://gyazo.com/2a864de75764de1acb191b50c2e043c0

1 Like

Everyone has this issue. This has been happening for almost 2 weeks now and it’s really annoying since i cant even export simple rigs normally anymore. There has been an update on the roblox plugin recently but there’s the same issue

2 Likes

Same thing happening with me. I can’t do commissions now and I don’t know what to do about it. Hopefully the developer fixes it, otherwise I’m ditching blender.

1 Like