Am i Allowed to do Executions?

Are you allowed to make an execution platform where players and npcs who were criminals get their heads chopped off in a gorey manner?

2 Likes

bump, i also want to know, but honestly it should be allowed?

2 Likes

No. Read section 6 of Roblox Community Standards. Besides, this is a very gruesome method of execution that was banned by every country, so I am not sure why you are trying to put such device into a Roblox game.

2 Likes

how is combat warriors allowed to do this then?

just curious

2 Likes

Just because there is a game that has gore like this on Roblox doesn’t mean that it’s allowed, it could’ve been overseen by Roblox moderation. Besides, nobody truly knows how Roblox decides whether the game is too gory or not. Also, the OP asked whether executions are allowed rather than the gore itself.

3 Likes

@davi03 @nikolarex Roblox is extremely iffy and unclear about the direct rules of gore and blood, although from what Ive seen,
Execution/Torture devices, hard no
Glory killing (similar to DOOM, CW, ETC) seem to be ok

1 Like

this is worse than chopping off someones head also the game has 25k players currently. im sure roblox would notice it

also that is an execution that you can do when you knock someone ingame.

2 Likes

I am not sure, but I would be more terrified of waiting to see someone’s head off get chopped off by a big blade that slides down quickly once released than 2 people constantly swinging swords at each other.

Execution and torture devices are a straight up a big no, they are very gruesome and Roblox bans them pretty much all the time. I haven’t seen a single game on Roblox with execution device on front page last longer than a month.

2 Likes

i do not think OP is talking about a device i think hes talking about a guard execution
guard

4 Likes

I suppose, but he explicitly mentioned that it’s an execution, so it still falls under the category of execution.

2 Likes

Combat Warrior have like 15k players in the same time, that means it is popular, so if it wasn’t allowed Roblox would have closed the game.

1 Like