Am I allowed to use this type of music?

I was wondering if I am allowed to use Nintendo music for a game I am working on. The game has nothing to do with Nintendo but I wanted to use a couple of Nintendo songs. Would that be allowed?

2 Likes

Hello, You can use Any kind of song you want, the important is that it doesn’t have a copiright In that case roblox will remove it, also the audio should respect Roblox Tos

1 Like

Oh thanks, the music that I uploaded made it through. Does that mean that it is alright? I’m guessing Nintendo music does copyright its music though. Although I was curious because there are many other games that use music from the Nintendo series…

2 Likes

This is not allowed. Even if it was I wouldn’t take my chances.

1 Like

Alright thanks, because I think Royale High uses a few Nintendo tracks but I’m not very sure.

3 Likes

Well yea there isn’t much else to say so that would be the solution. Glad I could help.

2 Likes

Nope, cannot do this. In fact, if its that serious of music, then nintendo could sue you for using there music content inside your game.

Highly reccomend you remake the audio in your own way, that isnt very similar to it at least.

Nintendo has been on a brigade to take down anyone using their music on YouTube, I wouldn’t chance it here. They’ve sued for less and have already taken legal action against a Roblox game using nintendo’s content, Pokemon Brick Bronze, which had to be shut down.

2 Likes

The answer is you can’t so you should mark my first post as the solution.

Did you already upload the copyrighted nintendo music?! If you do, please for pete’s sake, do NOT USE IT!!!

Yea sorry I forgot to do that.

1 Like

I meant my first post lol. Mine makes a bit more sense

1 Like