Am I good? Because everyone saying im noob

Age doesn’t matter. Experience does.
A 8 year old could be as good as a 13 year old, if they both had the same amount of experience.

1 Like

The reason people call you noob is because they are not as good as you. :slight_smile: Your amazing at this.

This work is really great. Keep it up because this looks really cool.
If people call you noob or mean things, you must be doing well because they feel they need to be mean to those who are more skilled.
In other words, this work is great. As Logimite said, ignore those who say rude things just to be mean. You should always think about what could make it better though. Great work!

I’m using my own Ui’s, because Roblox Uis sick

Nice april fools :+1:

Omg stop making me jealous.

One word: Awesome.

What are you using to make the UIs?

I was going to ask the same thing!

Really nice work, keep it up definitely not a noob in my book.

1 Like

Great job, this looks awesome! I’m sure you will improve so much more if you keep on practicing!
Everyone starts somewhere different and you can do well if you keep trying.

I wouldn’t call that bad at all. I can barely UI design, I’m mainly a builder, but I know how to do it. I like the rounded design as well.

I wouldn’t say ignore all users, just ones that do not provide constructive criticism and are toxic. Criticism can be built upon.

1 Like

I like it a lot! I think people are calling you a noob because their jellos. A good tip; Go step by step.

It looks good although I do have a few pointers,

The 1st and 3rd image all look good I do like the gradient on the 1st Image, Except on the third image the Message UI some of the TextFrames look off-centered

On the 2nd image, the “Jokes of the Day” could be thinner in height as you wouldn’t expect a 4 sentence Joke. At that point, it is a small story.

The ban UI confuses me. Why is the big tall box empty (I’m assuming a list of all the players goes in it) and why is the reason box so small? You have all that empty space you can easily fill up if you made the reason box fit most of the frame, Remove the box where the players go and instead make it a single line TextBox and have an AutoFill script so it auto-fills the player’s name. For example “YouTubeCZSKVideos

My recent UI work

Notice how I tried to use up most of the frame as I could instead of leaving massive gaps in the middle.
Other than that good work and you’ll Improve along the way. I’ve only been doing UI For about 6 - 7 months.