Am I good? Because everyone saying im noob

I’m 13 years old Ui Designer, Today I’m will show my UI’s feel free to feedback!
My Portofolio: UI DESIGNER - YouTubeCZSKVideos

12 Likes

Wow. This is really good. I love the minimalist design! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Excellent work whoever is telling you that you’re noob is just mad because they’re not as good as you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re pretty good! But don’t forget that you can learn new things and improve everyday!

1 Like

I agree with the others your work is really good, but try to make it a litle bit more advanced! In this way, you will gain more experience on complex projects and you will be preferred by others more!

2 Likes

Well you have to take into consideration he is only 13 years old. That is pretty good for a 13 year old.

4 Likes

That is some really good work right there, Ignore the people who call you bad stuff. You’re a good developer.

2 Likes

This is good! Are you using Roblox UIs or your own UIs?

2 Likes

Wow, nice work! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. As @xSting7 said, simply ignore users who call you a bad developer.

1 Like

Hello Developer,

First of all, great job on the creations you have made. I’m proud of you, especially because you’re this young too!

Nobody in the Roblox Developer Community is a “noob” or is “bad”. Every beginner developer is an apprentice, whose task is to learn and gain experience, to get better over time.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

its really awesome, whoever said that you are noob does not know the meaning of simplicity, i really like simple things and it looks very good

S a n d w i c h e s

3 Likes

Noob = Newbie = Beginner, and I agree on you being just that. The designs are simple and has a lot of improving potential.

3 / 10.

1 Like

tbh that ui looks cool and whoever said your a noob is a noob you are very good

From what I have seen, you are doing great so far. You should start utilizing UIGradients more as it provides your GUI with more detail for colors and adds a little bit of depth to it.

They may be simple, but people like me like that. (Simple = Minimalist = Good). They don’t need to be complicated to be good. I disagree with your 3/10. I’d rate it a 9/10.

2 Likes

Hey, looks pretty cool, but it seems that you don’t take some important stuff into account; some of the stuff isn’t aligned, and your colours are a weird match. Does this mean you’re a noob? No, absolutely not. Good job on it :slight_smile:

I mean… its good, but like the start game UI is bland, nothing else…
and the ban panel has empty space.
the ‘e’ is also weird,
and the little white bars at the top of the guis look out of place, maybe outstretch them.

the imagelabel of character avatar is low quality, with white spaces.
the next button looks like textlabel
they need borders

i suggest using third party apps for UI, honestly.

1 Like

I am going to be honest with you, your UI isn’t the greatest. You can add more interest in your UI by adding an element of skeuomorphism. Right now it does not look very polished.

2 Likes

Most of the time minimalism is an excuse to be lazy. Good minimalism is the type that makes up the bland UI with interesting animations.

1 Like

Being 13 doesn’t mean the standards of high quality work should be lower.

I would like to disagree with this statement. I agree with the part where you say that you should ignore people who say “YOUR UI IS BAD!”, but you should also take constructive critique, or it will be hard to develop your skills.

3 Likes