Am I Softbanned?

I was trying to join a game untilI was kicked for Unexpected client behavior I do not have any apps running in background besides chrome, voice meeter and logitech ghub.

3 Likes

Further proof I have nothing running in the background.

This is a criminality shadowban. I played criminality myself. They have banned you from their game, not from Roblox. You can’t play criminality anymore.

1 Like

The game’s shadowban is Loading Framework loop, I can’t join any other game. :frowning:

1 Like

It is… but this ban existed too… If you can’t join any other game… then.

The only reasonable explanation would be another program is taking control of Roblox and Byfron’s kickin in.

1 Like

I would rightfully assume it’s either logitech g or nvidia geforce.

2 Likes

shouldn’t be because i have both those apps running all the time and never had this happen. would check for another app.

also roblox sometimes does this randomly and you have to wait it through.

1 Like

No. Byfron exits the app by closing the main thread forcefully, thus resulting in a crash dump. This is a network problem.

I’ve had this problem before and it occurred at random, whilst also printing in the server something like Security Timeout for Userid 646511225, but it softlocked the client. It was a long time ago and I could still move around while the kick message was shown (before the new ugly grey one came out), but server replication appeared to stop. The kick message was usually error code 268, the same you’re experiencing here. But it never happened on join.

It would be, but this error occurs when the player is removed from the data model, which now displays “Player has been removed from DataModel” instead of the usual error code 268 before the change. So, I don’t think this is a shadowban.

If you’re experiencing it from all devices in all games, try restarting your router and hoping it magically works.

3 Likes

I have the same problem… nothing works and its so annoying

It did, it’s probably because I inserted a very big rbxm to one of my games that caused it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.