Need Help with Error Code 268 When Joining Games Too Quickly

Hey,

I’ve been encountering a rather persistent issue over the past month that I’m seeking some help on. Whenever I attempt to join around 50 games in the span of an hour, I would consistently encounter “Error Code 268.” Making me unable to join any game for 1 hour.

What i tried to get it fixed:

• Try Different Games
  • Tried playing on different Accounts
  • Restarted my Wifi and my device
  • Tried Different devices
  • Tried Different internet connections
  • Reinstall Roblox

However none of these things worked and its pretty annoying when trying to progress in an game that requires you to join subplaces alot.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

3 Likes

I’ve opened a similar topic about this:

It may be an intentional quirk with Hyperion or a really annoying false positive going on, that’s impacting gameplay. As of now, I’m still going through Support to narrow down the issue. Hopefully Roblox responds with a solution to this issue.

2 Likes

Did you consider posting this in bug Report? Or is this just an ratelimit by roblox

1 Like

I don’t know if this is considered as unintentional behaviour, since it might be possible that Roblox intentionally set this to happen for Hyperion. Still waiting for a response from Support.

1 Like

@z4aqua Are you perhaps still facing this issue? I’ve tried to mass teleport, and I don’t get flagged on my client.

You can test this with a simple game I’ve made.

3 Likes

yes. its always happening on exactly 50 teleports

2 Likes

Three months later, and I am still facing this issue. Using a VPN fixes it until I reach 50 teleports again.