Amazing Spider - Man Idle Pose

Hey Guys this is my first time Animating in Roblox Studio. I wanted to show you my idle Animation for My Amazing Spiderman Game.

– Here are the pictures
Spider - Man Idle Animation Pose 1

Spider - Man Idle Animation Pose 2

Spider - Man idle Animation Pose 3

– Can you please give me feedback on how I can improve his stance to better represent The Amazing Spider - Man

6 Likes

That is really nice! The only feedback I would give would be to put his calves inwards towards his glutes because you see that in a lot of Spiderman’s pictures of him doing that pose.

But, I’m not sure how it will look with the blocky calves. Maybe you could switch the package to Robloxian 2.0? It’s up to you though with how you want the characters to look like.

Lastly, since it’s an animation, do you want to show it off with a small video?

2 Likes

I fixed the idle animation and here’s the video

Sorry about the bad video quality :frowning:

1 Like

I like how he is bent more lower to the ground. But, I was expecting more of a bobbing effect to the whole animation than just him standing completely still. (like how the normal Roblox idle pose is) Maybe you can work towards adding that?

I still see that this calves are still sticking out, again I won’t worry too much about that since it’s all blocky, but it would add a more realistic feel to his pose.

If I were to stick out my calves like that while squatting down, I would fall backwards after a few seconds!

1 Like

Looks really nice. I think his left arm is too close to his head though.
Something else I’d point out is the outfit. It might be the picture but it looks pretty grainy. It honestly looks like the first spiderman movie where spiderman is in the boxing cage. There are very noticeable differences between the outfit from the amazing spiderman and this one. Reference pic: Notice the legs

1 Like

Hey there, @MosesTheRedSea

Nice work on your pose! It’s very dynamic and well thought out. If you’re still looking for feedback on your work, try pushing the characters hips forward a bit to make sure he looks balanced, more in line with his feet. If you look at the third picture in your post

You can see that he feels like he is about to fall backwards at any second. Go ahead and try this exact pose in real life, and you’ll find that your body will want to fall backwards.

Another thing I would change, is the head rotation. Rotate it just a bit upwards to make it look like he’s looking forward, rather then at the ground. Other then that, great work!

1 Like