Amazon Payments payment option, to buy BC/R$

I often get Amazon credit and it would be handy if ROBLOX would accept it (to buy BC/R$) as I can do a lot of other regular stuff with it like my shopping and other bits-n-bobs

[center]For ROBLOX
For ROBLOX(2)?
For Players[/center]

[center]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGXNZAJcjyc[/center]

No.
Just get paid normally and go and buy Amazon stuff.

[quote] No.
Just get paid normally and go and buy Amazon stuff. [/quote]
That’s extremely blunt with no reasoning. Many websites are starting to take Amazon payments for lots of products, subscriptions, clothing, downloads it makes things a lot easier than fiddling around with your debit card and existing Amazon balances can be spent

If anything allow physical checks to be an option. That way we don’t have to wait an arbitrary period of time for our money (after ROBLOX approves us), we don’t lose an arbitrary amount of money to PayPal, and our accounts and transactions don’t get flagged.

This is not regarding Dev Ex payout options, this is to buy BC/R$. Although I do agree anyway

[quote] No.
That’s extremely blunt with no reasoning. Many websites are starting to take Amazon payments for lots of products, subscriptions, clothing, downloads it makes things a lot easier than fiddling around with your debit card and existing Amazon balances can be spent[/quote]

The wording of your post made it sound like you wanted to get paid with Amazon credit in place of Paypal with Devex…

[quote] [quote=“Kevin” post=197298]No.
That’s extremely blunt with no reasoning. Many websites are starting to take Amazon payments for lots of products, subscriptions, clothing, downloads it makes things a lot easier than fiddling around with your debit card and existing Amazon balances can be spent[/quote]

The wording of your post made it sound like you wanted to get paid with Amazon credit in place of Paypal with Devex…[/quote]
My bad, it was quite a cluster ‘amazon payments payment’ have clarified in OP