Among Us Inspired Game Builds

Hey! I need some feedback regarding the rooms I’ve made for my build below, please give me detailed feedback on how I can improve these rooms. All feedback is accepted!

5 Likes

Looks good but isn’t really inspired, sorry.

Try making something a bit more original if possible

4 Likes

This is simply just the beginning of our game. We are going to have multiple new things in our game that Among Us doesn’t have.

1 Like

What I think he meant by “it isn’t inspired” is that your build doesn’t feel like an Among Us inspired build, and more like a bland clone. And I would agree. Your technique is clearly good but the map is just so bare and without detail or care put into it.

Looks natural and well together, but if this is an early in development project, consider adding the full details since this is an “inspired, build” have you consider using reference images of among us? At the start the building lack textures and materials.

The game features a more steel style, the buildings have an alright interior, the building could use some more details in sorting corners and areas throughout the build (things like chairs, steel boxes, bins if needed). Your bindings windows are quite simplistic, but otherwise not much has been put into it since it still looks like a bunch of more objects would be throw throughout the area of the room.

What I recommend for you do is to gather reference images to get a few more objects on what is inside among us interior and how to make it look like an inspired build. Otherwise, it’s an alright build.