An anchored part that can be rotated in any direction by force, how?

did you put the part’s position in the bodyposition?

Yes I did. Did you read above? That I dont think forces should be used where constraint is needed?

there is a propertie in the body position its called “Position” copy the part’s position and paste it in the propertie there is another propertie in the bodyposition its called “MaxForce” set it to (9999999999,9999999999,9999999999) and then the part should be in the air.

And dont Anchor the part let it not anchored

It kind of work. But Its kind of wrong way to do such thing. A force is constantly added to keep the Part in position.

but why do you want no force with the part?

oh wait you are using an attachment? ah then make a base part that is anchored in the air make it transparent then insert attachments from the turning part to the anchored one and make it turn!
“the second part must be not anchored only the first”

Attachment as I understand doesn’t work on it self. You use 2 attachments to connect a constraint. I’m just looking for an alternative to BodyPosition that works similar to Anchored. Because BodyPosition is a force in direction of Position and it might do the thing, but I believe it does redundant calculations and micro movements.