An asset commission donation game for a group

Hey everyone! I’m working on something that lets players buy items through my game instead of the roblox shop, to let them donate 40% of what they spend without paying additional robux. I know this exists and has been done plenty of times, but I cooked up an UI that also displays item information, and how much robux would be donated to the group

Feel free to try it out!

For those who worry about others following TOS, this should follow the Roblox’s Terms of Service, as it is not used as a discount for assets by the player itself

It’s a cool idea that would let players support a group or creator without having to pay more robux, the 40% adds up quickly when buying tons of stuff! If you want to support me or my work, feel free to test the game with actual purchases!

How did you make this? I have seen a few people with the same thing but I have 0 idea how you can make it so the owner of the game gets some of the money spend.

By the way nice UI, looks great.

When a paid UGC/Asset is bought inside a roblox game, the distributor/game creator gets 40% as commission, usually, when the asset is bought in the roblox shop, the distributor is Roblox, so Roblox gets that 40% along with the 30% roblox fee

Ah so it’s automated and requires no programming for it then (of course just for the payment system).

1 Like

But they’re still paying tax. Like 30%?

Oh nice, if only they’d just improve the dev ex rate

1 Like