An easier way to upload your assets on Creator Dashboard!

As someone who has been deving for years this new interface I know for a fact is going to take me a minute to understand. Great update though!

I’m having the same bug as @centraltrains

I have several audios uploaded under my account, and I can see zero of them on the creator dashboard.

I can still see them on the Develop Pages though.

2 Likes

PSA: do not try to upload a video to your game via the create page. big mistake.

@peraldon please help…
edit: bruh it went up even higher :rofl:

6 Likes

Please keep the old upload pages available via opt-in or something.

I hate the new ones, and personally prefer the nostalgic feel of the old setup.

Veteran users like me have never known anything other than the old pages, so fully removing them is a horrible decision.

I repeat; PLEASE KEEP THE OLD PAGES AVAILABLE VIA OPT IN.

1 Like

Yeah, literally have been wondering why we are required to have a game published to use that feature since it’s inception. It removed any of the utility it could have had for me, I get it’s for project management but. Pretty much 100% of the time I’m using a saved place file on my computer to iteratively develop and save versions because I would prefer to have immediate access to it. I would love to not have to navigate to the website for the asset uploading workflow at all without having to update a current version of my game.
Why can the uploading workflow not be introduced to the toolbox? Seems like the most logical place to implement it considering it is how we interface with our assets…

1 Like

Bug

Audio limit is missing from the create page.

1 Like

Update: This bug seems to be fixed for me.

Has this been fixed for you @centraltrains ?

I agree completely! I would also like the feature to opt-out of the new creator dashboard

2 Likes

Still! No! Light-Mode! Toggle!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.