"An error occurred: You’ve performed this action too many times."

This bug just started right now, I created a scripting-support topic just a few minutes ago:

The bug that has been happening is that, I accidentally created a post and quoted my whole topic by accident. So I tried deleting it.

I first got the “You’ve performed this action too many times, please wait 60 seconds”. That’s normal, but then randomly it would switch from seconds to 5 hours. Here’s an example of the bug:

Quick update this bug is still happening right now, even on this topic. So it is not individual to topics

3 Likes

you’ll just need to wait a minute and you’ll be able to write or reply or restore your text, it has happened to me 1 time

3 Likes

It still hasn’t been fixed, it’s still not letting me delete the post. It keeps switching randomly from 5 hours to like 30 seconds.

1 Like

Quick update this bug is still happening right now, even on this topic. So it is not individual to topics.

1 Like

you can flag the post

2 Likes

Oh its true it shows me that I need to wait 5 hours, how interesting. :sweat_smile:

Now I can’t delete it. EDIT: After spamming the button it worked.

2 Likes

And get myself in trouble? No thanks.

3 Likes

well then why do we flag our topics to close them then

3 Likes

That’s different, and even then that’s not a real solution to the problem.

It literally says “You can’t delete this topic, if you wish to have it removed please flag”

Not the same for posts.

3 Likes

1 day later this bug is still happening