Analytics: Audience Demographics for your Experience

Great update, would be useful seeing how much of my game’s audience really comes from, and using localisation to translate my game’s content.

14 Likes

Really love this, really interesting to look at, and will come in handy for translating. Good job Roblox! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

if only other teams internally at roblox could communicate with developers like the analytics team do :pensive:

14 Likes

Oh, wow I love this analytics update! Now I can know Country and Gender about audience.
It’s really good that dev can know about Audience Demographics for their Experiences.

10 Likes

The location not working there only United states and vs but I play my games for testing but there stay not Netherlands

5 Likes

Just wondering, what is the unknown age specifier? As far as I know, you are required to put your DOB on signup.

Regardless, this is an amazing feature.

5 Likes

Might be older accounts. You didn’t have to put your age in back then, though I wonder where a whole 2% from the examples came from. Seems somewhat weird that someone would want to put up with the chat filter for <13 players.

6 Likes

Yes LTV is really important - we’ll look into this more.

6 Likes

Really amazing update! thank youu

2 Likes

What about the Unknown age thing? It’s a bug or what?

1 Like

Still, none of the analytics is accessible to team create members.

2 Likes

I always wanted a reliable way to view from which countries my Players are from. Thanks!

1 Like

What? Since when? I’m a team create member and I have access to all analytics?

2 Likes

I like how advanced this is. This will be very useful for us developers to see all this information.

1 Like

Step 3 Potential brand sponsors.

How exactly does one get a brand sponsor? I’ve seen some games have paid ads of TMNT (Teenage mutant ninja turtles) or elements of Bakugan (assuming it was a sponsor).

So I’d like to know more about getting in communication with brand sponsors.

1 Like

Analytics is a group-role permission in which the owner must toggle on for the respective members to have analytics access.

1 Like

It is worth it to be helpful updates this should helping for audience for experience to saving the money or spending some ads. Thank you team!

1 Like

Great update that gives a much clearer visibilty of where the user base is coming from.

One suggested improvement would be to get the data on a granular basis so we can trend a countries performance over time - In the “Engagement” section we can breakdown by “Top Countries” but it generally doesn’t include those countries that are of active interest.

1 Like

This is being rolled out and will help:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.