Analytics for percentile session length

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to utilize the knowledge from big data from our experiences, such as percentile session length data.

As an example, TikTok has interesting percentage data for watch time on each video. TikTokers can use this and tie it with things they said, did, or showed, to realize an optimized strategy to engage their audiences more effectively.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience, because I would like to engage the audience more effectively. Unlocking statistics showing the statistics of a population of players and the percentile of play time, from 100% all the way to the most extreme players going to 0%. This would help give incites into the true meaning of the other statistic we already get as Average Session Length.

3 Likes

This feature would definitely help games be more engaging. I would be interested in seeing how Roblox implements this if they do. But most serious developers would absolutely want this to know what they need to fix and have people sticking around as long as possible.

1 Like