Analytics: Real Time Error Reports and Client Metrics (Crash Rates, Frame Rates, and Memory Usage)

thanks for adding this, now I realize the problems with this game of which I am part of the development team

(it’s not my fault, its caused by other devs)

26 Likes

Great update! :clap:

Seems like we need Roblox to enhance their anti-cheat:

28 Likes

AMAZING!!! Debugging is now easier than ever! I’ll be sure to use it to fix all the bugs that happen in my games from time to time. I can’t thank you guys enough for adding this!

:skull::skull::skull:

29 Likes

After checking some random errors, it seems like some of these are not from my game…?

There is nothing called “1stPrize” in any of the places in my game. It seems like it could come from a Baldi game or something? I dont know

Same thing here:
This does not exist in my game.

Adonis as well:

Is this a bug, or is someone inserting these scripts with hacks or something?

27 Likes

maybe they are Roblox’s scripts

You can search that name in the Studio Explorer or in the search bar (Ctrl/Command + Shift + F)

18 Likes

I’m finding this issue as well. My game doesn’t use rbxts or Knit as seen below, and I doubt Roblox does either. It seems unlikely that cheaters would’ve tried flooding games’ error reporting with something like this too.

24 Likes

Guys… these recent analytics updates have been absolutely NEXT LEVEL. This is incredible!! So so useful for Jailbreak. THANK YOU! :fire:

36 Likes

This is great but just one question: how come the errors don’t have timestamps?

also server/client filtering

19 Likes

incredibly useful, thank you!!!

20 Likes

Amazing update, this will greatly help when trying to determine the exact cause of an issue. Thank you!

20 Likes

I love seeing people using remote spy

33 Likes

This is amazing, I’ve already spotted like twenty client bugs I never knew about. Bless everyone who worked on this. :pray:

22 Likes

Absolutely stellar stuff! Thank you guys

16 Likes

Awesome stuff you guys have been putting out, i love this! Will it also be possible to see which scripts are taking up a lot of memory?

15 Likes

21 Likes

I CANNOT believe THIS update IS HAPPENING!!! ALL I have to say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

18 Likes

Btw, do errors caused by people running scripts using exploit software like Electron or Synapse also get logged here if they make an error by mistake? It could be useful for tracking down exploiters, though I’m not sure if you can filter by player. (If not, that might be something to add just like filtering based on type)

14 Likes

I find this to be one of the better updates for many Roblox developers, especially the fact that it allows us to easily track down problems with scripts and other instances. I will definitely give this a go!

16 Likes

Hey!
I see a bunch of weird kicking messages in my game

we dont have any account age restrictions, yet it shows a bunch of them on the error logs
it was pointed out to me by a friend, on their game, so i know im not the only one having this issue, what is this about?

game link:

18 Likes

Haha, are you still saying AAAAA after looking at your errors?

33 Likes