Analytics: Real Time Performance Monitoring and User Metrics

Thanks for the feedback. This is just step 1 - next we plan to add crash rates, client metrics, and yes memory usage by service :wink: Join our community if you’d like to give us feedback along the way.

7 Likes

What does changing the percentile represent exactly?

It looks to be quite useful. However, I wonder why it is limited to just 1000+ daily active users. I believe it would be beneficial for all devs to have access to their experience’s metrics and analytics.

Yes client metrics are coming in June <3

10 Likes

They already answered it. You just need to scroll up just a little more.

1 Like

love the new analytics features!

However, while we have your eyes, can I take a moment to highlight this bug that has been ongoing for almost a year?
“View group experience analytics” permission does not seem to work - Bug Reports / Website Bugs - Developer Forum | Roblox

The benefits of having all these new & powerful analytics features are greatly diminished if only the group owner can see them, I want my team members to be able to chew through them.

1 Like

Oh my apologies, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks for raising awareness of this, we’ll investigate.

5 Likes

1000 daily unique visits, not concurrent players, it’s not that much

2 Likes

I think that games above 1000 daily active users will definitely use it. For example, I’ve already used it multiple times on my games that have over 1000 daily active users.

1 Like

Yet again a good feature that has an annoying cap placed on it :skull:

I really don’t know why you would cap it 1K+ DAU, there are so many nieche games that maybe only have 500+ DAU.

Please remove the cap, it’s just stupid as this feature is really useful.

Is it normal for others that server memory usage drops massievly and slowly increases after each publish + migrate to the newest version or do I just have a memory leak in the game?

Same thing here, but Im not sure if its normal

They already mentioned they had some technical issues regarding this and will be working on that. Best read the thread if you have a complaint to see whether it is already adressed, saves everyone the hassle.

2 Likes

It is possible that you have a memory leak. Only way to really confirm is to stay in the gane for about an hour and compare starting MB to the MB values after the hour passes.

I can’t describe how happy I am with this :heart: :smile:

1 Like

Is it possible that you have objects being in created in your game that are not being removed which build up over time?

1 Like

yup, seems like particles weren’t deleted on server and stayed there even after they stopped playing, ouch
after fixing this memory still increases but way more slowly so probably I’ve got more issues to find, this update is very useful
red arrow is particle update fix

5 Likes

Hi:
We have mitigated the issue by allowing viewing the URL directly for analytics page if they have the right permission.
We are working on supporting the navigation for people who have this permission as well. For now with the url they should be able to start to look at all the metrics.
Please let us know if there is anything else wrong.

5 Likes

great!! thank you for getting this fixed!

1 Like