Analytics: Sunsetting Developer Stats and Migrating Engagement-Based Payouts Data

Sessions (in Engagement page) is a very similar metric to raw daily visits and has breakdowns by age, country, etc. Meanwhile, raw daily visits in dev stats is no longer being maintained.

If you haven’t already, please download your daily visits data on dev stats before the sunset date (tomorrow).

This table is no longer accurate as we do not filter experiences by device type. Please see the client crash rate charts under Monitoring → Performance → Client.

Hello creators,

We want to remind you that tomorrow, January 10th, the Developer Stats page will be deprecated. Please export your historical data into a .CSV as per the instructions above before then.

Thank you.

To be honest just bring it back, what did it cost you, they were fast, could tell you if an update went wrong and they just worked. These other tabs are fine i guess but they aren’t 1/5 as useful

1 Like

Can you please tell me how I see my developer stats now? The Hourly, Daily, Monthly

Thanks for yet another disappointing update. It has become ever more apparent that you can’t have nice things on Roblox anymore, especially as a developer. I will be using third-party-sites to track my daily visits from now on. It’s absolutely pathetic that I have to wait 48 hours now to get daily visit data for my games, when I never had to before. (Why do I have to wait so long now for my game’s analytics!?) Something isn’t quite right with it either, I don’t know if this is an issue many others are experiencing, or if it is just me. For example, Play-sessions my game attained on the 10th are recorded as Play-Sessions attained on the 11th.

3 Likes

I’m also experiencing it. This needs to stop with their bad updates, I no longer know where to track my hourly/daily/monthly stats no more…

2 Likes

You can’t track your hourly/monthly visits anymore. It’s ridiculous. Now I have to rely on third-party-sites to track some of my games. If you want to track your hourly visits, I recommend using Romonitor Stats or Rolimons. (With Rolimons, you need to have at least 300 concurrent users for your game to eligible.) Will Roblox ever do something nice for their community of developers, or are they just going to continue backstabbing us with awful updates that make developing games harder and more inconvenient?

1 Like

I know it is hard to handle these bad updates, but there’s nothing we can do about this thing, but I usually use romonitor, I can’t use the other one because I don’t have 300 CCU, but there was a time that I almost did so that I will use romonitor now.

3 Likes

I actually don’t know, as a little developer to get track of my daily visits I made an Excell document with grafics (obviously I used many Excell functions to do this document), the only problem is that you have to write every day the visits. I usually do it before turning off my PC at about 10 PM, but is not such a complicated thing since you only have to write down the visits and using a little function.
I’ll leave a screenshot here so if you want you can replicate it.
By the way I will search for a better solution

Maybe I shoud make a video on how to do it

Bring developer stats back. We have no way to view the history of our game visits now, and I am completely unable to actually monitor my game’s growth. Extremely negligent change. Why do Roblox deprecate all the useful features just because they don’t bother to ask if anyone’s using them?

This change encourages developers to move to other platforms, why would we bother training untransferrable skills to develop on your platform if you are going to rip away tools we rely on to monitor our experiences? Running a business relies on being able to monitor things like growth and change.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.