Analytics: View Home Recommendations Conversion Rate and Recent Icon Updates

I haven’t released a game fully, yet this is looks helpful. Also, is there a way to separate Robux earned from other games you have made with others? In terms of groups creating games that houses more then one.

I have a game that I have been working on solo, that I would like to release in a group. In that group there is a game I share with another person. Is there a way to filter which game is dividing Robux earned and is not?

3 Likes

@Life_Blox we’ve just fixed this - the latest icon should show up on top now.

We’ll look into other ways to improve the UX here for overlapping annotations, thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, we just updated the acquisition page to show you returning user data as well:

1. Returning users with plays per source
  2. Returning users with impressions per source

The acquisition page should now give you a better view of both new and returning user top-of-funnel behavior. Thanks for your feedback - we’re always listening!

For more details, check out our documentation: https://create.roblox.com/docs/production/analytics/acquisition

2 Likes

if you have more than 1 experience in a group, you can always check our creator dashboard monetization chart. That one is the robux earned for a specific experience.

5 Likes

Can’t we have old one which also showed thumbnail? Now this file doesn’t include thumbnail conversion, another bad change…

1 Like

Analytics team has been on a roll. Amazing features, documentation, and communication. :fire:

2 Likes

Another ‘update’ which is rather a downgrade disguised as an update. I can’t see visit counts, nor can I see how many unique users in a single day. Very bad change. Can you guys just stop changing things? It sucks. Most of us prefer old ROBLOX where it was simple and you weren’t doing these needless changes that actually make it worse for us to do anything.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.