AndreiGun10(lyandrxw) Portfolio | Graphic Designer , Modeller

logo

Introduction:
Hello! I’m Andrew, and I’m passionate about designing and modeling. I started playing Roblox in 2017.
In 2023, I recently learned about the fascinating Roblox UGC (User Generated Content) platform, which has given me the opportunity to bring my inventions to life in the Roblox metaverse.

Skills:

• Modeling: In order to ensure attention to detail and practicality in my designs, I specialize in utilizing Blender to create 3D models.
  • UI/UX Design: Adept at creating user interfaces and user experiences.
  • Renders: Expert at producing stunning renders that realize their potential.
  • Logos and Thumbnails: Experienced in creating visually appealing logos and thumbnails that reflect the content.

Showcase:

Hard Surface:

Roblox Related:

More photos can be found in Contact Me

Availability:
I’m excited to be available for a range of creative projects, such as:

• Small Projects: I’m available to help you realize your ideas, whether you have a fast design work, a simple UGC adjustment, or a small project.

• Commissions: I’m open for commission work. We may talk about your unique requirements and make original content that reflects your vision.

• UGC Development: If you want to explore the field of UGC development, I’m glad to work with you and walk you through every step of the procedure, from idea to submission.

For any of these chances or if you have a special project in mind, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. You can count on me to help you succeed in Roblox!

Payment:

Pricing is negotiable, and I’d rather be paid when the job is done. If there are any payment-related problems, we may address them in an open manner. You’ll pay when you’re happy with the job.

Contact me:
Discord: lyandrxw

For more photos or renders: Behance

I appreciate you looking at my Roblox UGC portfolio.

2 Likes