[Android] Add list of places to profile. [for phones]

On phones, you cannot see places on profiles.
This is very annoying, especially for testing if your games are mobile optimised.

There also is no way to see places on the iPhone app.

This is a right pain in the arse. There’s also no way to search for you own game as well, it seems. Adding a tag to your game doesn’t seem to help.

The mobile site itself makes me sad. I don’t even use it.

The only way I know how to find your place is to search for it on the games page. (pretty sure this works on phones.)

Search your username, you’ll find one of your games, click it then click on your name and boom, your on your profile with all of your places.

Even better tip: Use an Internet browser (I use Google Chrome on my iPhone), search whatever game you want to play (be it yours or someone else’s), and click the nice

button as seen

It will open the ROBLOX app and will launch the game (most of the time - will crash occasionally). Ta-da!

[quote] Even better tip: Use an Internet browser (I use Google Chrome on my iPhone), search whatever game you want to play (be it yours or someone else’s), and click the nice

button as seen

It will open the ROBLOX app and will launch the game (most of the time - will crash occasionally). Ta-da! [/quote]

There’s a reason this was directed at Android. We can’t do that.

[quote] Even better tip: Use an Internet browser (I use Google Chrome on my iPhone), search whatever game you want to play (be it yours or someone else’s), and click the nice

button as seen

It will open the ROBLOX app and will launch the game (most of the time - will crash occasionally). Ta-da! [/quote]

There’s a reason this was directed at Android. We can’t do that.[/quote]

Which is why you should get an apple device. B)

button as seen

I’m pretty sure this is possible. There’s ways to open an app though a URL. You know; like how clicking a Youtube link opens the Youtube player? Or a playstore link opens the playstore app?

EDIT: Another example is the Pebble app. Clicking a download link for a watch application opens the pebble app and downloads it to your watch.

[quote]
Which is why you should get an apple device. B) [/quote]

Stop. This comment will only cause an apple vs. android war.

[quote] [quote=“Jojomen56” post=99772]Even better tip: Use an Internet browser (I use Google Chrome on my iPhone), search whatever game you want to play (be it yours or someone else’s), and click the nice

button as seen

I’m pretty sure this is possible. There’s ways to open an app though a URL. You know; like how clicking a Youtube link opens the Youtube player? Or a playstore link opens the playstore app?

EDIT: Another example is the Pebble app. Clicking a download link for a watch application opens the pebble app and downloads it to your watch.

[quote]
Which is why you should get an apple device. B) [/quote]

Stop. This comment will only cause an apple vs. android war.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s possible if the app schema allows it. ROBLOX App for Android doesn’t currently though. So going to the game via the browser does not work. Pressing Play there just takes you to an “Unsupported” page.

Here’s an example of how the schema could be edited to allow such things to work:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/525063/android-respond-to-url-in-intent