Animate Specific Weapon Parts

Hello, i’ve recently went back on studio because i wanted to animate and use my gun that i’ve made on Blender but it doesn’t work.

I’ve went trough many tutorials, (Primary Headstack one) explaining how to animate specific parts of the gun like the bolt magazine etc… the thing is in all the tutorials i’ve seen they all seem to have “Unioned” parts in their gun model while i have mesh parts separately imported from blender into studio and i would like to know if it’s the source of the problem? if not could someone explain to me what i miss?

PS: i already have my equip animation (with parts moving on the gun) i just want to make it work when i equip my gun in game

As i said i cleaned the gun with easy weld and it looks like this:

Also it’s my first time posting on the devforum so sorry if it looks rushed.

You should probably watch this video, it tells you how to use welds and joints for weapons. Joints acts as welds but are animatable, and are applicable via parts.

Timestamp

I already know for this part but in the video his gun doesn’t have parts moving like the receiver or other things. and that’s the thing i want to know

What do you mean by this? All you gotta do is get the plugin, click the Handle first, then click the parts you wanna animate (while holding down control). After that you press Add Joints. Do the same thing but click Add Welds for the non-animatable parts.