Animated Skinned Mesh - all bones move aside from hands in a specific animation

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to figure out the reason why these certain hand bones are not moving so I could avoid it in the future.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    The bones are clearly shown, bending and moving in Roblox animator viewer but not when playing the animation through a script, and no, the script I am using is not faulty.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have looked at most if not all skinned mesh topics that speak of bones, one of them mentioned the same problem as mine but the solution did not work for me which was this topic.

Not that I’ve not renamed any bone, I have however renamed a mesh part but it does not impact the hands, yet I have republished the animation just in case after the rename but to no avail.

The unresponsive bones in question are on the skinned mesh is on the left, they also for some reason twitch.

I’ve used my 2 other animations on the side as an example to how the same model, with the same rig but different animations still is able to make the hands bend.

I’ve imported the animation from Roblox and it does show the hands bending, so I’m confused as to then why are they not responsive when playing the animation.

I checked another model of mine and all animations seem to be working just fine, so I’m left just scratching at my head and wondering.