Animated UI Showcase

Hello people! Today, I decided to make a really cool, animated GUI! In fact, it’s so smooth! And it doesn’t even use tweening! Just some UDims, and position

1 Like

The color scheme, cyan and black don’t fit well together. The GUI could be more round and the icons could use more minimalism.

1 Like

I recently started messing with UI animations, so this is pretty cool indeed! I suggest you to try doing stuff with tweens, they are kinda messy when you start with them, but as you get used to them, they will become an easy thing to work with!

Looks pretty cool, but I would suggest a bit more detail, or updating the colors, as thatgamecool said, cyan and black dont fit well together, personally that color scheme reminds me of an GUI that would be present in 2012-2014 games. (Unless you are going for that old look!)

Try using UICorner, or adding transparency to that black frame, I think that would be one of the improvements.

1 Like

I am going for that 2015 look. By the way, I couldn’t get tweens to work…

Hmmmm, what do you mean, did you use :Play() to actually play the Tween?

Check out the code samples on Tween | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub if you want.

It might seem complicated, but when you get used to it, it will be easy to animate ui with it.

And as far as I know, tweens are way smoother than loops. But it is up to you on what you use.

Okay, I finally learned to tween! I’ll show a video soon…

1 Like

bruh tween doesn’t work lol
(30 limit eeeeeee)

i’ve improved it a lot, it’s playable on my profile (though it’s private), also it’s an actual game. somehow, the tween broke… so… i have to fix that. the menus do tween though, only the buttons don’t.