Animating a model with Moon Animator

EDIT: I would reply, but I don’t wanna bump so.
What I was trying to do is not possible with moon animator. Pain.
end of edit

Hello! I am attempting to animate a model with moon animator that is NOT a part of a character. I’ve finished the animation and it previews just fine in moon animator, however, does not play when I attempt to run it via a script in game or in studio.

this is how my model looks

this is what the script does

task.wait(3)

print("poop")
local anim = script.Parent.AnimationController:LoadAnimation(script.Parent.Animation)
anim:Play()
print(anim.IsPlaying)
anim.Stopped:Wait()	
print("stopped")

via my script I can see that the animation is in fact supposedly playing and does finish playing, however, the animation is not visible.

I followed this tutorial down to essentially the dot, asides adding some more debugging stuff to the script, but I just can’t get it working.

I am confident I properly inserted the animation as described in that video.
It is not a permission issue, this is a personal place.
I have asked for help in the Moon Animator discord, but got nowhere.
This model was MADE in blender but WAS NOT ANIMATED in blender. All animating and rigging has been done through Roblox.

please help im going insane.

here is a video of the animation playing in Moon Animator but NOT working when played in game
(you may need to open this in a new tab)

Why are you using scripts for moon animator when you can just add it into moon animator, by going to easy weld, cleaning the part, then adding it? I don’t think scripting is required for this and the animation in moon animator can be played by the Space key.