Animating player looks like holding something? [Like Jailbreak{

Alright so lets say a player is gonna be holding something like a Money Bag. It plays an holding animation for the player when the player grabs it by pressing E.

I saw this on other games like Jailbreak. For some reason jailbreak uses custom-like animations because when you grab something by pressing E, the animation will play and the money bag will show up, welded to players hand with out using tools or requiring to equip tools.

Heres a screenshot of what I mean:

As you can see on the screenshot, the player grabs something from the train by pressing E and the money bag pops up, welded to the hand plus with an animation playing. And also, theres no money bag icon showing in the hotbar. Like literally no use of tool. No need to equip or anything else.

I have been wondering how did they do this kind of stuff. No Idea how they did it. Could it be something like uses motor6d to animate the players arm then money bag pops up, welded to it.

If you people know any ideas, reply below. Know some other topics that can help solve the problem? Suggest it in the replies below.

Thanks in advance!:smile:

They play animation and then weld bag to hand with weld.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a barely new Programmer, sadly I can’t help you solve your problem 100% but I can give you a tutorial instead so you can learn from there! :smiley:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EWJNsmJrn0&t=464s

I hope this help you.

2 Likes

@Lil_SharkyBoy Hmm interesting video you showed me. Its suiting my needs. Going to try this! This can help! I will tell how did it go.

No problem! Always glad to help! :smiley:

1 Like

They have their own custom tool system thst used Motor6Ds to “Weld” the tool into the characters hands. Chances are they judt played the animation then used a Weld or a Motor6D.

1 Like

Alright thanks to @Lil_SharkyBoy for solving the problem. Same also goes for @TotallyTrustful
Thanks to you people!